HEAVY-DUTY, DOUBLE-STITCHED SLIDE TOPPER REPLACEMENTS
Compare to A&E Dometic and
Carefree of Colorado!
In simple terms what is our Slide out Topper Replacement Fabric? It’s a Slide Out Topper RV Awning… Also called bump outs, tip outs, and room extensions. It’s a fabric that attaches to the coach or a guard to a roller tube that covers a slide out (bump out) room that extends from a coaches side.
All our materials we use are proprietary to Tough Top Awnings and we are the only manufacture to use only 2 types of fabric. We only use high quality.
The 2 types of material are of the highest quality and are designed for different applications.
We have a pre stretched vinyl that is very ridged. It is designed for slideout toppers. We use this material here because slide toppers have a spring in them to allow the fabric to unravel when winds grab it and this spring allows the hardware to not be damaged.
NEED HELP MEASURING YOUR FABRIC?
- Our original premium fabric which we have sold since day one.
- Our Beading is sewn in place with marine grade stitching.
- Colors: white, off-white, gray, black, sand, champagne, green, chocolate, charcoal, blue.
See color swatch graphic on the buying page
*Colors may vary depending your computer monitor.
*Our colors do not match A&E Dometic or Carefree or Colorado. Contact us HERE for color samples.
- UV and mildew resistant (Please see warranty details).
- All weather.
- Easily cleaned - we recommend using a soft brush or sponge with mild, lukewarm soap solution (such as liquid dishwashing soap) and
rinse with clear water.